This coating includes plasma spraying ceramic wear-resistant coating and supersonic flame spraying carbide cermet coating.
The ceramic materials which plasma coating use are mainly titanium oxide and chromic oxide. These kinds of materials have the excellent performance of high hardness, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance and low friction coefficient etc. So the coating has excellent and stable wear resistance and antifriction performance.
Cermet coating which composites nickel-chrome, cobalt base metal phase and tungsten carbide, chromium carbide etc. hard phase ceramic materials, has the characteristics of high hardness, good toughness etc.
1. Metal wiredrawing industry, the production of steel wire, steel wire rope and electric wire etc need a lot of godet wheels, stepped pulleys and rollers etc.
2. Paper machine roller,printing machine roller.
3. Steel industry high-speed wire rod mill flinger.
4. Automobile parts and farm machinery parts.
5. Tobacco machinery's wear resistant parts.
1. AT3 (Al2O3/TiO2 97%/3%): Grey coating, good corrosion resistance.
2. AT13 (Al2O3/TiO2 87%/13%): High hardness, good wear resistance.
3. AT40 (Al2O3/TiO2 60%/40%): dense coating structure, good toughness, high bonding strength.
4. Cr2O3: High hardness, low friction coefficient, good corrosion resistance, abrasive wear resistance.
5. Co-WC: Good high temperature red hardness, abrasive wear resistance, erosion resistance.
6. NiCr-Cr2C3: High hardness, high temperature oxidation resistance.